Monday, April 28, 2008

"We get it...you like to color!"

Um, I just saw my first trailer for the Sex and the City movie. It's the one where the girls are at lunch. They're speaking about the deed in code because Charlotte's daughter is at the table, and Samantha is going on and on about how much she loves to "color", and would like to have every crayon in her box if she could...God, I love this show :)

I wasn't super excited about this movie until I dusted off my series DVDs last week and watched a few episodes. Now that I've seen this commercial, I can barely stand the suspense!

My college pals, with whom I used to watch faithfully every Sunday night are far away in California, so who wants to go see this with me? I know Matt would offer, but it won't be the same as seeing it with girls!

7 comments:

Kate said...

Me!

Jen said...

I vote for a GNO beginning with a matinee showing, followed by a crazy cocktail night ;)

Megs said...

Oh my god, Jen - you're a freaking genius! I'm thinking Cosmopolitans by the gallon...and ok, maybe some donkey punch too? I'll host!

Brittany said...

haha i saw the commercial, and it looks funny. i never got into the show that much, but occasionally i catch a rerun.
-brittany

Mary said...

Great idea, Jen! I'm in!

Schneiderdoodle said...

Can't wait to see this movie! If your hosting a GNO to go see this movie I am so in!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love that trailer. Ha, I totally LOL'ed when Carrie says, "We get it, you like to color!" Love it!!

And I'm all over an STLWed GNO for Sex and the City. Even though Chad wants to see the movie too...I'll just watch it a second time with him, haha.