Tuesday, March 11, 2008

12-hour Workdays are Miserable

I'm exhausted, so I'm letting someone else do the heavy lifting for tonight's post.

I don't know about you, but I find Sarah Silverman to be hilarious. It seems that either you love her or you hate her, and I'm not ashamed to admit that her crass, immature humor appeals to me on some level. She's offbeat and smart. And harsh? I'm sorry to be a pill, but if you're Britney Spears and out of your frigging mind, and choose to present yourself to the world in nothing but underwear at a major awards show, then comedians somehow don't have the right to make fun of you? Come on!

Well, whatever your feelings about Sarah, you cannot in good conscience lie and tell me that you don't find this piece of work, in honor of boyfriend Jimmy Kimmel's 5th anniversary show, downright hilarious. Unless you've been living under a rock for the past month, you've probably seen it, but you know it's worth watching again!



I love it! Hearing the f word come out of Matt Damon's wholesome mouth makes me cackle. By the by, does anyone else love the fact that he found himself a nice, non-famous woman to settle down and start having babies with? Because I do. I love it a lot.


Jimmy Kimmel decided to up the ante with this retort. Oh, you have time!


While I have to give him points for having more star cameos than an Austin Powers movie, hers was funnier.


One thing's for sure: they make a funny pair. Can you imagine the things you'd see and hear if you spent a night out with these clowns?!

6 comments:

Meghan said...

hahaha! i think i've watched these videos a hundred times! and i'm totally with you on how kick ass sarah silverman is. have you ever seen her show on comedy central? totally random and awesome :)

thanks for this, i hadn't watched either of these in about a week and i can always use a good laugh!

Julia Goolia said...

I've seen the original first one you posted but not the second. Pretty freaking hilarious, I must admit. Although I'd have to put myself in the "dislike SS" category. I watched one of her live shows on HBO once and was thoroughly let down. But the Matt Damon thing is great.

Megs said...

Megs: yessss! we rented the first season of her show and it was ridiculously entertaining. how about the episode where she's sleeping with god? awesome.

Lisa said...

I totally agree with you on all of it. And, I couldn't possibly love Matt Damon more :).

Mary said...

I've watched these several times before. I can't believe all the celebs Jimmy Kimmel got together for his video! They are both hilarious, but I think I like Sarah's better. You're right-there's just something extra funny about seeing Matt Damon curse and sing and dance.

LC said...

Hey Meghan! I just found your blog! Anyways, I LOVE those videos. Seriously, the first one just kills me! I love the rapping part:)