Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Go, Matt!

I just have to brag a little bit about my husband's big debut in St. Louis Magazine!! He was named, based on client satisfaction ratings, one of St. Louis's Best Real Estate Agents for 2007, and you can find the article listing the winners in the April edition!


This is the second major recognition he's received this year, the first being Keller Williams' 2007 Rookie of the Year Award, which is presented for outstanding service and sales volume.


Anyone who knows Matt knows what a well-deserved honor this is, so congratulations! I couldn't be more proud and I know that this is only the second of many awards to come :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Matt! That's a great accomplishment. Real estate is a tough business, so getting your name out there like that is awesome.

Maria said...

Congratulations!! What a great honor. :-)

Teresa said...

That's awesome! I love reading his blog. I think he doesn't realize what great info he has already given out in such a short time!

Ellen said...

I totally saw that the other day and squealed for you both :o)

Megs said...

Thanks girls! And Teresa, Matt was pretty excited to know that not only does someone other than me read his blog, but finds it interesting or otherwise helpful :) Thanks :)