Thursday, March 13, 2008

You're a hot mess tranny...and not in a good way

Sorry about another cop-out video post, but I'm performing a public service here, people.


This one is brought to you courtesy of my little sister Sar, and it features Amy Poehler from SNL as Christian, winner of this season's Project Runway:



Spectacular! I think Amy Poehler's Christian is even more accurate than Christian's, if that's in any way possible. This woman is hilarious, doubly so because she's married to Will Arnett. There's another couple that Mr. and Mrs. Pardon My French could get down with:


Thanks, Sar...you hot mess!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

hahaha, i was totally going to post the exact same thing! you beat me to it :)

that's fierce.

Megs said...

i was about to start second-guessing my decision to post this! luckily, i can always count on you to appreciate true humor :)