Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Hubs

I just want to give a shout out to my better half, who has been painstakingly working on a new real estate inspired blog of his own (doesn't the green background look GREAT, everyone?!).

He has personally bought, sold, rehabbed and invested in properties all over St. Louis, and it has made him incredibly knowledgeable about the entire "game". Trust me, I never would have survived the home buying process without him! He's an agent with Keller Williams and won their Rookie of the Year Award for 2007...it's enough to make a wife beam with pride, I tell you. The blog is going to be awesome: it'll be loaded with tons of info about the STL market, special listings, financing advice, remodeling how-tos, and whatever else his overactive brain cooks up!

He rocks, so I know his blog will too. I say this strictly as an unbiased client :)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Dear God, if I had only known about him last March when we were looking to buy. Oh, well, what can you do? I just glanced at it, but it already looks like a cool blog!